Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Round 1-4 Phyre vs. DJLuki

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Round 1-4

[::Phyre vs. DJLuki::]

Phyre:
Posted Image

DJLuki:
Posted Image

Simply choose the sig you like best, and tell why you're voting for that sig. Please give good detailed reasons, as this is a tournament battle, and we want it to be as clear as possible. Please, NO POSTING if you aren't voting, or already have. Any posts other than votes should go to the Tournament Discussion topic.

First to six votes (best of 11), will be declared the winner, the standings will be updated, and the opponent will be eliminated.

Vote goes to Phyre. Luki's text is better, in my opinion, but the popout effect, render blending, and bg of Phyre's are nice. The render's just cropped a little oddly.1:0, Phyre up.

well both are great looking sigsphyre has a well brushed background along with the render, but the text seems off.lukitext looks good, brushing even though its good it could you more, then color of the renders well with it but somewhat monotone.phyre2-0

Phyre got my vote. Awesome blending with the render. Text could have been blended more, but overall your's is the best one.4:0 Phyre up.

i dont know why you haven't vote for DJLuki's sig,my vote is for DJLuki .2-1the text is verry clear as well, and the background is more good than Phyre's sig !

I think they're both equal, if I can I would vote for they both :D But it's my right to decide.. My vote goes to Phyre..I like the text and sword effect, and the figure person really fit with background.3:2, for Phyre

DJ Luki gmv without a doubt. That sword looks terrible, in this case all you should have done was duplicated the render and cut the sword out and motion blured it, but it doesn't look good.

Phyre here! ...

The render blending is very good...

171269[/snapback]

That makes it 6:3 - Phyre wins :D