xisto Community
DjLuki

More Abstract Sigs one with rat :)

Hmm,Sig 1; The rat is see-through, drop that. The backround is ok but not the color. Change the text, maybe a different pixel font, or not pixel font at all. 6/10Sig 2; Probably your best in my opinion, only thing that needs work is the text, it's to close to the border and it's also to big.8/10

well pretty much what was said in the previous post, but i ould have made the rat a solid image and maybe blending its feet in, font pixelated, brushing even though getting better you can do more.fix the font and your good with sig number 2.sig 1: 5/10 sig 2:8/10

As they said, the rat one has quite a few flaws. Personally, I'd just drop it.The second one's alright, you have something going, but there's too much empty space, the render could be a bit better, and the text is sorta cut off. Not bad on that one though.

First one, nay. Second one, yay.Pretty much what you gotta do for the first one is not make to transparent, color the background brown or color the rat purple. Then, you should have a nice looking sig.