xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thablkpanda

Hosting Credits Php Variable? Mostly an admin question, maybe mods?

If someone could help me out...I'd like to know what variable you guys have the Hosting Credits number stored in on the boards (or portal, w/e you want to call it) --Reason I'd like to <? php include ?> the portal homepage into my blog.Henceforth, i'd call upon said variable in my blog's page in order to post my current hosting credits amount as a updating variable.It could be interesting if each member's variable is stored differently (or based MySQL) however, It's still possible. I plan to create a tutorial about such after learning said information.I've already got a way to log myself in as 'thablkpanda' and to view the portal, however, since it's all background scripting, it needs the rest of the elements and variables to function properly.If this will be a problem (bandwidth issues, or what have you) then I apologize for interrupting an admin.Panda