xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rvovk

Pictures From One Concert ...test of my Canon 300D...

Yes, stupid of me. I was so fast yesteday that I even didn't write any infos about this string quartet.
This is a band that was established in year 1981 (this four girls are together from 1994) and there goal is to make classic as well as popular music. It is band with 4 girl members which visited Academy for music in Slovenia (Ljubljana) and later on they were developing their knowledge in Gemany. They like to play evergreens and slovenia's folk music.

Link to their sample music is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Athe bottom their is song named Klise, which is downloadable.

Their interview in english language: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yes, Wassie that is DSLR (mirror reflex) camera. I got it secondhand for 1500$ with 70-200mm F4 L, 50/1.8 and 18-55mm/3.5-5.6 lenses, battery grip, two batteries... .

nice, i got photography at school... but were not allowed to use the flitser. i also want a digital... to bad there so expensive

Those pictures are of high quality and man they look like some professional images like those from gettyimages. Even black and white images became alive, really alive in those pages. I'll download one of their musics. Those stage perfomance pictures are very good too. And of course they are beautiful too. These days look is very important even for musicians, singers, performers. On top of their talents look counts alot and these girls have that extra talents in them. Let's hope they will perform in big stages in the coming days and become more and more popular. I'll visit the site again. Thanks for sharing.

yesterday i went out with some friends of mine,and there was some kind of music thingy in the city.(not really my kind of music but oke)and those ladies looked like those ladies who clean the toilet in gas-stations...not a to good promotion of your band...