3) YOU MAY NOT claim these your own

Enjoy :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ooooh! Very vibrant and nice! Great work :D

Copy, paste, select all, nudge 10 left, crop. RIP. :DIt'd be really easy just to crop that part off...but it's pretty obvious whose sigs they are, so it's all good. I doubt I'll ever use them...it's more fun to make my own stuff, but I could only see myself using the first two though. =/It's all good though. You're helping out the community. :D(Do we have a thumbs up smiley?)

not bad you should have used one of those as your sig in the tournament, but yeah like johnny said, using premade sigs is just tasteless, thats why when i do gift sigs, i keep my name off them, so when people ask other people where they got it from all they have to say is that lovely saint-michael gave it to me.

Those are good quality sigs. Now, I don't mean to be an *bottom*, just take this as constructive criticism.

First off, althoug the quality is good, I've seen the exact type of sig so many times that it's lost all impact. Before, I used to think they were cool, but they've been *way* too overdone. Anime in sigs is something else that's been done to hell.

Secondly: The dimensions. I don't mind a good looking sig on people's posts, but one thing I really dislike is making them any taller than 50px. It just gets *way* too obtrusive and seriously distracts from the actual content (not to mention it makes the site look ugly as a whole). Avatars on the other hand, I don't mind being 100px*200px. Because those are off to the side, and their height is about the height of a standard post anyways, so it doesn't matter. But when you add 120px to the bottom of a post, it just adds far too much space. Wide sigs, on the other hand, I don't mind. My ideal dimensions for a sig would be, 450px*50px.

Thirdly, Sigs should be something personal, made by the same person, and an avatar of sorts that describes and identifies who you are. Hence the phrase "Signature". The style of an sig should leave the person who just saw it with an impression of the type of person that you are. That why I think making one own's sig is essential if you want to make it worth your while. Yeah, there are people that don't know how to draw graphics, but bah, learn how to; it comes in handy. :)

Anyways, yeah, that's just what I think.

Very nice sigs, I must say! Have you entered them into the T17 sig contest yet? As soon as I have some spare time, I'll see if I can create a few more sigs of my own and join the competition (other than the one you see below my post). Keep up the good work!

a good idea is go to website that uses the credit system and people will use credits to get them.

the second one is the best i think... the spiderman looks funny on grunge background... maybe he's too old to be grunge.. ehheh