xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

mama poor jokes ya mama jokes

These are a few Ya mama jokes I heard when I was a kid. Ya mama's so poor, she has to use a fork with cereal to save on milk:PYa mama's so poor, when I saw her kicking a can, I asked her what she was doing and she said she was moving. Ya mama's so poor, when I stepped on a cigarrete on the ground, she said why did you get rid of my heat. blah, that's all i can think of for now,. I'll write more when I think of them :)

ya mama is so fat

mama poor jokes

When she went swimming in the ocean the whales came up and started singing "We are family..."

-reply by Viki

Yo mama is so stupid that one day I saw her shouting at an open envelope so I asked what she was doing. She replied that she was sending voicemail.-reply by son of 2pac

i have some yo-mama jokes, check:Yo mama is so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on the bathroom scale.Yo Mama is so fat, if she buys a fur coat, a species will be extinct. Yo Mama is like a bus, she's big she doesn't smell very good and it's only a dollar to ride. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she bought a video tape on how to fix your VCR! Yo mama's underwear is so crusty she put Betty Crocker out of business. Yo' mama's so fat, she broke the stairway to heaven! =D i like the VCR-one

Name:tops ckretsEmail:
your mama is so poor the rainbows in her neighborhood are black and white;)

-tops ckrets

LOL at that one. This ones missing but I'm sure we all know it.
Your mums so fat her belt size is equator.

Ya mamma's so dumb she sat on the tv to watch the sofaYa mama's so dumb she got locked in a toilet and pissed her self Ya mammas so dumb she got locked in a supermarket and starved to death Ya mammas so short she has to slam dunk her bus fare Ya mammas teeth are that yellow she can put the sun out of buisness Ya mamma is that stupid I sent her out to get a colour tv she came back saying what colour-reply by oaksie

i made these upp....

mama poor jokes

Yo mama is SO FAT, when she jumped up in the air, she got STUCK.

Yo mama is SO FAT, when she put on a red sweater, the kids on the block said, " Look it is Clifford!"

~Mariah~ =D

-reply by mariah