xisto Community
eXceem

How To Get ?15 In 10 Minutes... Do it as many times as you like, UK only

This is a great way to make money.Basically the below online betting/gambling sites used to have a promotion where when you join you get ?10/?5 free to spend betting (one gives ?10 the other gives ?5).Both sites made the same mistake, they didn't make the "free money" only available to be used for playing games, you can actually withdraw this free money!You can do this as many times as you want as long as you use the exact same link (if you join via another link it will go to the normal site, where you get the free money but the mistake is fixed and you can't withdraw it, with this link you can withdraw it!) as long as you use a different credit card number each time!Here are the links:This one is for free ?10, you deposit ?10, get ?10 free, withdraw ?20 (?10 profit): --link removed--This one is for free ?5, you deposit ?5, get ?5 free, withdraw ?10 (?5 profit):--link removed--They both redirect you to the promotional page with the loophole, remember to use these exact links!I've made ?100 from this, using different cards!

Notice from snlildude87:
No referral links allowed.Edited and warned.
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

First of all, NO gambling sites are allowed on Xisto!

Second, are those affiliate links??? They all go to:
https://www.bingos.co.uk/?sourceid=101607

Is THAT your affiliate link??? Affiliate links are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ON Xisto!

That URL is from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - a free URL redirecting service that is redirecting your URL to your affiliate link! Sneaky, but you are exposed... Sorry.

Third: I'm guessing that you aren't receiving as much money as you expected and you are posting affiliate/referral links here.

Fourth: If you are earning money with this scam, why let others know?

Fifth: I doubt that those companies are REALLY THAT STUPID!

RTFLA!!!! (read the fu****g license agreement!)

Can I play for free?
Of course! All of our games can be played as a guest with free money. You cannot cash out any winnings unfortunately. To play for free, just click on the Preview Games menu.

I doubt that you made 100 pounds by using this service, because you CAN'T CASH OUT ANY MONEY WITH A FREE REGISTRATION!

PS: Yes, I have reported your post to the moderators.