xisto Community
Shengeta

Sigs On Funny Stuff

I was just having fun, here are some quick "kinda big" sigs

Cactaur!!!

Posted Image

Remember that stupid dog you always wanted to shoot instead?

Posted Image

Now this is a great topic to make a sig on! Hah, remember Tyson in this game? One punch KO's... I hated him...

Posted Image

These are a few, I have some ideas for other funny sigs as well, my ideas so I can't tell you :D ...

the cactuar is the better one those are just to i dunno pixelated for my taste.

the cactuar is the better one those are just to i dunno pixelated for my taste.

170490[/snapback]

Yea :D , I kept them like that on purpose, pixilated is funny. Keeps them looking like the original games like I wanted with a little bit of crisp GFX in them. I'd rather them be pixelated...those themes anyways.

member that stupid dog you always wanted to shoot instead?

I remember very will this game becaus it was verry eisy , you have to put the gun the nearest to TV , and shot , very good funy sigs Shengeta !!!
but i think that the dog in "duck hunt" must have teeth , :D

No, thats the dog, he had no teeth, or at least this sprite of him showed no teeth...oh yea he has teeth remember when he would always laugh at you if you missed the duck? That's right!! That's why everyone wants to shoot him!! Friggen' dog where did he go!! :D Just kidden, I'm still sane. :D There is a hacked rom you can get where you can shoot him instead, but you didn't here that from me.Anyways not to get too off topic, thank you I like making funny banners I will post more and make more soon, ones that will be even funnier. Umm... Just remind me if I forget ok?

yeah i forgot that dog was annoying especially when you miss that luagh god how i hated that laugh, you should a super marion bros through the agesbut with the original mario bros (the one without bowser in it) up to number 3.

Hey don't call cactuars stupid!! Or I'll make a Jumbo Cactuar banner and he'll be pissed!! :D I hated when he'd do that stupid fall on you or them needles. Stupid Cactuars... always running away... oops... I mean cool cactuars running away yea. Well I thought of a good idea that no one can take from me, I hope no one has done exactly this before... I'm gonna start working on a new sig series, fun to play games with... funny too...

I should make a series of random sigs like the one I have below. One of them wil have the inventor of sexiness *gasp* Mr. Pants and another may have Sgt. Grumbles the bear from PBF. But lols at Cactuar. HE IS MY KING.

i believe a spin off of the cataur was done for the ps but don't know, i believe the cataur made a appeare in the nintendo version of final fantasy but i don't know which one since i never played them.

i believe a spin off of the cataur was done for the ps but don't know, i believe the cataur made a appeare in the nintendo version of final fantasy but i don't know which one since i never played them.

171047[/snapback]

Pretty sure FF: Chronicles was the only Nintendo Final Fantasy game, other than GB/GBC/GBA ones...don't remember seeing Cactuar in Chronicles, but I didn't play very far, because I got stuck and I SWEAR there was absolutely no way to continue. I'm an avid gamer, so figuring stuff out is usually easy for me, and I even use a walkthrough when I couldn't get it, but still nothing. =/

That game's rigged.