xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

The oldest question in the book but still fun to discuss....My favourite is of course either Steyr or Commandos based on the team I am in.With those I can kill more than 4 people at the same time...just zoom in and shoot.They will all drop like flies....lol.

Sniper@ak41 is cool osoand in cs:cz weapon 4.1 in counter teami forgot wat name the weapon is .. but it's kinda like ak41 bouncing(recoil) when shooting this weapon is good for head shot lol :rolleyes:

Favorite gun is M4A1, no doubt. I like the AK47 and de AWM/AWP alot too, but M4A1 will stay on my #1. It's accurate, fast, i like the sound (even the look of it) and it can shoot truth things. But it depends alot on what kind'a they I got and in what team i am <_<

Hi,When you are on stra point:-Buy the weapon ,-Select knife , because knife is very easy and you go fastest.Than when you are on point for war , choose the weapon.I like AK-47 , it's best , because i need 2 bullets to kill enemy!

lol ? wat's wrong with mp5 ? many pros r using mp5who say u can win with mp5 .. it;s stable accurate altho not very powerfulmp5 in the old days was the default weapon for every1 <_<i mean every1 just pressing f1(:) - 3 -1