xisto Community
Shengeta

Here Are A Few Sigs I Did In Like A Minute

I didn't take too much time making these sigs, but there ok. Some of my other work is much better, but here you go enjoy, you may use them if you'd like. Once my site is up on Xisto I will put them on with my others, otherwise you'll have to go to my other forums.

I like Dauragon from The Bouncer so I decided to make one of him.

Posted Image

You might have seen a sig on link but have you seen one on Diety Link?

Posted Image

Here is my favorite character in the Breath of Fire series, BoF IV, he is one of my favorite characters of all time

Posted Image

Yup, my favorite character in Xenosaga

Posted Image

One of my favorit people / characters of all time.

Posted Image

I might post more soon, these are only a few of my many many sigs

Hm...you're off to a good start, just not quite there yet. Work on text and backgrounds, and you're rock steady. Nice job so far.

Actually this isn't a start I have been doing this for a long time now, I'm also a proffesional artist... I just like making sigs on guys I like in a matter of moments without taking much time. I have much better ones though, I'm just not going to post them here, they will all be on my new site when it is up. But compliments and criticism is welcome.

What is it you mean by professional artist? What programs or tools do you use? Sounds interesting! Anyways, not bad, you seem to enjoy those dark feel to the sigs. Maybe make them a little smaller, but keep working, and tell us more about your artistic abilities!

What is it you mean by professional artist? What programs or tools do you use? Sounds interesting! Anyways, not bad, you seem to enjoy those dark feel to the sigs. Maybe make them a little smaller, but keep working, and tell us more about your artistic abilities!

170357[/snapback]

Well by proffesional artist I mean I made artwork and sold it, I mean actual artwork like paintings and stuff on expensive paper and maybe on a board or canvus. I've even done artwork on buildings and a window downtown in the city I live in. I majored art when I went to highschool taken more than a dozen art classes.

Yes I like the dark look, I used to say I was evil and act evil and hate, but now I'm not, I'm normal...but I still like the dark work...and I usually like the dark characters. But also I do alot of funny sigs too. I will post some soon in a new topic. Of course since they are funny, I don't take alot of time on them neither, but I love them.

hmmm not bad curious to see how well yu pull off one when using adobe illustrator, but yeah most of them need some wrong around them.

I like em! Still much better than anything i could make :DI love the deity link one, that is something I have never seen before. Good job. Another standout is the last one, I love the lightning effect near the text. Also, the glow on the eyes was done nicely.

Sweet blending on all of them. I especially love the border on the fourth one.

170663[/snapback]

Yea I found gold corner pieces for a house or something on google to use, pretty corny but I had to try it on something, they are real pictures of real gold corner pieces that were pictured on a flat white table, I wonder what house has them set up in? They can go online and see what I did with parts of their house :D

Maybe next time I'll use the kitchen sink...