xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

Hello

Hello, I am Shengeta, a newcomer to Xisto.com, I haven't started up a site yet, but I will when I get many points for posting.I am 18, I like gaming, card playing, foruming, and more.I am also new to this post for points system and I am ready to give it a good try, hopefully I wont spam.

It's easy not to spam here! Just don't post things you're not supposed to! When you make new topics make sure they're in the right place, and they don't already exist.It's also best to avoid one liner posts, but they're ok once in a while :D.Remember, us moderators are always here to help you, so if you have any questions regarding hosting, if you should post this or that, just PM us and we'll be happy to help.In a lot of moderators profile we give usefull links, just click one if you need to.Welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay :D.

welcome aboard and yeah its easy to bust out 10 credits, with good quality posts. so have fun reply and good luck.

hi welcome to Xisto. i hope you will get ur credits and stay active at Xisto.enjoy your stay, and if you need help just pm the moderators :D

Welcome aboard! I believe I made a quick compliment on some of the quick sigs you made in another thread. Anyway, I'm sure you'll like the community here. The people are friendly and very supportive, and there are are a lot of topics and threads that'll suit your interests. So...have fun and post as often as you like! See you on the boards!

Hi Shengeta,Welcome to the Xisto forums. Don't worry about spam..just follow the "rules" and keep your posts "on topic" (ie talking about the post's subject). Don't post URL links in the shoutbox..etc.As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website. Don't PM the Admins unless you get "permission" & the moderators can't help you with your problem.Hope this helps.Enjoy your stay & make new friends :D RGPHNX