xisto Community

They're not bad. I see you have some exposure to fractals as well, so you beat me there. Just give it a little time and look around at some of the tutorials - you can easily improve if you feel like it.

For beginer , i found it verry good , but you need just experience, and experience came with practis , if you like draw , make good pics , good sigs , you will be in just a litle time .Take this link [here it is] i think it will help you ,you can found there a lot of things like 3D models ; fonts ; brushs , there are also resource for all version of Photoshop.
Good Look :D .

Well, fractals don't make the best background with renders. They in my eye, seem more like abstract brushes, which shoudl be renderless sigs. Not bad for a start, but stay here and read up on some tutorials and you will better yourself in no time.

Hm...one or two of those are decent, but the rest are just, blah.Just keep working at it and you'll be good to go sometime soon.(But don't use z's all the time...that gets...odd.)

Theyre... OK.First one: Its decent, but too big... and the border doesnt really go well with it... 7/10Second: This ones background is pretty good, but the render is not blended very well, It doesnt match the background at all... another 7/10Third: That one is just... Kinda big around the chest area... o.O lol... anyways, the background is pretty good, The render goes well with it, and lots of good colors, 7 and a half/10Fourth: This one is a little better over all the others, Nice background, good render, dont like that he is smoking tho >_<... 8/10Fifth: This is a pretty good, i like this one... although it isnt a signature... 8/10

yeah not bad but need some work in all of them, do it in steps start with brushing then going into renders and then tech borders.

Well, fractals don't make the best background with renders. They in my eye, seem more like abstract brushes, which shoudl be renderless sigs.

170264[/snapback]

Not according to Brooks. He thinks that fractals are renders. What a silly idea.

First sig:

Good background

Needs blending

Lose the tech border

2nd sig:

Good background

Needs blending

Needs a better border

3rd sig:

Can't see the background

Needs blending

Needs a border

4th sig:

Weird background

Needs blending

I didn't give the last one a chance to load. Too big.

Edit: Fixed my BBCode

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Not according to Brooks. He thinks that fractals are renders. What a silly idea.

170721[/snapback]

Sometimes I think you just post to make yourself sound like a tool.

Fractals are renders. Where in the world do you think they get fractal -brushes-?

Lol!... wow... first forum ever that i get replied :$ ... thank you all guys! xD ... well, the last one its the screensaver of all the pc's in my cyber cafe, now, my PS CS2 v9.0 doesnt work anymore :S ... i dont get why, every time i brush, it hangs, and i have to reboot :s ...

Lol!... wow... first forum ever that i get replied :$ ... thank you all guys! xD ... well, the last one its the screensaver of all the pc's in my cyber cafe, now, my PS CS2 v9.0 doesnt work anymore :S ... i dont get why, every time i brush, it hangs, and i have to reboot  :s ...

170870[/snapback]

Everything gets replied here. :D

About the freezing thing, that sucks...maybe reinstall it?

Ack sounds like your Photoshop has seen better days! I don't know how you stand it freezing up on you like that everytime you use a brush. Maybe you have a bad abr file? Have you downloaded and installed any new brushes recently? How long has it been doing this?Anyway, about your sigs, I like the first two. The border on the first one is different and funky. The second one is striking because the render is so white. I think the third one would only apeal to a male species because it's just a picture of a girl that has her boobs hanging out... just gross. The fourth one is ok, but I don't think it's cool to show people smoking. I like the first one the best. Nice vibrant colors and I like the lightning effect and border.

well it could be the computer, since cs2 take alot of jouice to run, but i am interested in that tifa render though ***no comment*** pm me a link ot that pic so i can add to ma many other lady renders oh lalalalala.