xisto Community
GM-University

Gift For Saint Micheal

Well, to start off it's way too dark. You can't even see the render properly. The background's flat and too dark for the render, erm...text is the wrong color and it has no highlights.3/10 :/The border would have been fine though if you'd gone for a lighter color. If you'd gone with that color scheme, it may have been fine. You need to use strokes, brushes, glows and lighting effects to properly have that render stand out against the background.

You spelled Michael wrong. It's a before e.

I would move Saint so that it's left justified.

I would also make the background a bit more exciting. Use some grunge brushes if you're using photoshop.

Try using brightness/contrast if you're using photoshop to give it more light.

Well, to start off it's way too dark. You can't even see the render properly. The background's flat and too dark for the render, erm...text is the wrong color and it has no highlights.

3/10 :/

The border would have been fine though if you'd gone for a lighter color. If you'd gone with that color scheme, it may have been fine. You need to use strokes, brushes, glows and lighting effects to properly have that render stand out against the background.

169556[/snapback]

Big fat ditto. O.o

comments where made so nqo all i have to say can't wait to Version 2 comes out :D

comments where made so nqo all i have to say can't wait to Version 2 comes out :D

169655[/snapback]

Have you been helping him make version 2? I might consider lowering your warning level if you say yes.

all he has to do is ask and he has but that was from a different sig all together.