xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doranp20

Xbox360 Vs. Ps3 what would you like

Which one would you get?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would get xbox360 only because it is coming out sooner and there is much more information on it there are tons of screen shots and other stuff out that you can read about and with the ps3 its still in the making and there isn't as much talk about it. Also if you want the system fast and cant wait untill like 2006(i think thats when ps3 comes out) then the xbox is the right thing to go with.

well i got some news for you xbox owners, xbox 360 is having compatibilty progrmas with all its older games they do not work hahahahahaha, it would takea patch for each game to work and since they rely on the harddrive so much it will be useless if you have hundreds of games at your disposal, but PS# will work across the board in all its games. ;):P:P:P:P.of course everyone is saying how bad the controller looks, but the guys at sony say that its not the final design, but will look something like it.

I beliee the new X-box is not gonna have a hard drive, I know that from somewhere? I dont remember but if they dont put a hard drive in x-box, that is gonna be a minor downfall. Well, they probably did it because too many people use it just to play hacked and backed up games and get emulators on it and whatnot. too much piracy cuz of that i guess. Well the new nintendo is getting a hardrive i believe and i think the ps3 might be too. Sheesh, I had all of this down and I'm forgetting i guess. Well I like all the systems, all good in many ways, why people fight over it i dont know, you shouldnt brag about your new "X-box 360 is gonna be better!" when they all kinda suck. I read an article and many proffesionals are dissapointed cuz these new systems arent as close to being as good as they should be. Simply, the consoles arent doing too too well. It is pretty sad that a console for video games cant beat even my pc. and pcs arent meant just for video games and mine can clock it faster than these new generation consoles like nothing, oh yea, my pc is great, but not the newest in speed, mine may be considered old now, that is jus sad. Get a friggen job and get all the systems they dont cost much ya bumbs. ;)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merged two posts. Please refrain from making double posts.

Meh,... I would get the Xbox 360 as Halo 3 is gonna own... and they also have great working titles such as:Quake 4Fable 2Project Gotham 3and so the list goes on... Ps3 is gonna be more single player so if you are an only child and can't afford or be bothered to get broadband then maybe the Ps3 is better for you? ;)

playstation single player nothing, Xbox doesnt have even near as many games and multiplayerability comes in abundance on all systems. Xbox always has Halo Halo Halo thats all people say for Xbox, I've played that game alot and it gets boring after a while, it is overated. Like i sed i like all systems but people going down on a system like this is getting me mad, no system is much better than the other. I've heard stupid things just like that being said, no backup and i find myself bying multiplayer games for the ps2 more than any of the others.

playstation3 will gonna be the best generation console, the service of playonline gonna get bigger and better to xbox live, and the games gonna be incredible, only saw the technical demo of final fantasy 7 is espectacular, and for the people that thinks that playstation 3 is a console for single player games are wrong, this console gonna be the killzone 2 than looks more impresive thean halo3, and more games for the style.

Playstation Owns. Ones a Playstation fan always a playstation fanso i will buy the PS3 fore sure. And as drenomus maybey Xbox 360 comes out earlier that doesn't mean to buy a xbox 360. becuse i think it is to early to bring out the PS3 and i think half 2006 would be a great date. The PS2 is stil the top and there keep coming better and better games. So from today i'm starting to saving my money for my PS3 :ph34r:

i have vote for the playstation 3. at the moment the playstation 2 is on top and sony is going to stay on top with the playstation 3. But the xbox 360 is also a very good console so you never know what can happen.

Ps3's going to be better than xbox no doubt, if you go read the specs, but its also gunna cost a lil more....but that doesnt really matter that much....i had an xbox befoore and i like xbox so i'm prolly gunna get both......i would say if cost doesnt matter get ps3.......cuz it is better but if u r a halo and xbox fan then microsoft.