xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doranp20

Xbox360 Vs. Ps3 what would you like

Which one would you get?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well it depends wen u want one the 360 will be out for christmas so if u want it then id get it cuz it will have halo3 on it and many other good games such as project gotham racing3 of course if u want power wait for the ps3 but i would go for the 360

I would follow on from what you've already got. If you have a PS2, get the PS3; if you have an XBox, get the 360. Especially if you've got XBox Live or Network Play, it just seems a good idea to stick with whichever one you've already got, as your current games should work on them.If you have both then I would wait for the PS3.

i will go for xbox 360 because it is much powerfull machine as compared to ps3 and also the graphics of xbox games are much better than of ps3...again its my personal opinion.

Why would you pick XBox360?Is it cause it will cost so much more than Playstation?Cause you have an Xbox already?Cause you want Sega DreamCast back but instead you got a Playstation?You have stock with Microsoft?Your Bill Gates Relative?

I wouldn't mind X-Box 360 or Ps3 for that matter, but is it really the systems that count? I voted for Ps3 because I like the games for Ps3, isn't that why you should pick what your favorite system is? All the systems are good in their own ways...

From a technical aspect, the PS3 is more impresive then the Xbox 360, but I'm going with the 360. The games it has appeal to me more, plus, it's the only next generation console that will have Rare Ltd. develloping for it. (I'm a huge Rare fan)

What? The PS3 is a lot more powerful than the Xbox 360. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. Compare specs for it, or for that matter, just look at the screens for each system. PS3 is clearly more powerful than the X360. I think you might be confused, since the current Xbox is in fact more powerful than the PS2. Sony will have the most powerful console next gen. (Unless, of course, the Nintendo Revolution beats it, which I doubt)

well if you look at my post on Xbox360, Ps3...and Revolution? or whatever I called it you will see all the specs I posted them. I'm getting a little tired of people fighting like this. Xbox fans say Ps3 is way more powerful, then Ps3 fans say no ps3 is! Well guess what? Neither of them are way more powerful, you get the systems because of the games you like, if it was my choice, I'd say, get enhancements for your pc and play the games from all the systems. But seriously, do you like shooters, and....well just shooters? The X-Box probably, do you like RPG's and side-screen fighters? ps3 probably. And I'm telling you, don't let Revolution out for the count, they are taking alot of the games away from other systems, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, and more. Revolution may have failed in the past, but Nintendo is THE system, they saved gaming. Nintendo doesn't have the "kiddy" stuff like alot of people say, it just happened that people didn't buy the system as much and everyone went down on it. Alot of Nintendo made games might have kiddy like stuff, but not the games. All the systems have kiddy like games. So make your choice built on this post, not by choosing sides against other systems.

I'm just pointing out that the PS3 is more powerful. I'm not going with PS3 though. Probably X360, or maybe, the Revolution.

170370[/snapback]

Once again, why does it really matter, no system is much more powerful than any another system, they all are around the same. and besides, all of you are saying "this system is more powerful." Your not specifying yourself clearly. There is not one and only one spec on a system there are many. If your talking about the processor they are about the same. they both are 3.2ghz processors so they are close. Please specify what is more powerful, and like I pretty much said a couple of times, None are way more powerful than any other in most ways.

Look at my specs before you guys go on on the "Xbox 360, ps3...and revolution?" topic. They are the specs, see what you can find then argue about it. Post the two or three specs you r comparing too, so we have accurate information. We all like our systems, don't just throw one on top.

(Keep in mind, I haven't been following the consoles at all, I have become more interested in PC gaming. All my knowledge is either overheard from my friends or really outdated.)I concur, When you are talking about a dedicated gaming console the power doesn't matter at all, its the games. I mean, Playstation 2 was technically the weakest of the consoles technology wise, but it was the one with the most games and most sold units. This is mainly because it was the only next-gen gaming system for a while, so there were many more games made for it.I personally am gonna go with the Xbox 360, but I totally hate the idea of no Hard drive. I mean, that was part of the reason the Xbox was so cool and why I bought it. If there is a Hard Drive extension, I will definantly pick one up. Also, the whole totally live thing is awesome, where everygame is online. The only problem is I can't use XBox Live on my Xbox anymore due to the lack of a credit card, I wonder how this whole Xbox Live thing will work out on the 360...And I just think the Playstation 3 controller looks absolutely HORRIBLE. I mean, WTF? O_oBut I am defiantly getting a Revolution, I love me Nintendo. Hands down, I'm getting one.

Thats funny, Xbox losing the hard drive and nintendo getting one. I also seen many major rumors on the internet that the revolution is gonna have the cheapest online service "all online on the revolution is free" yea right, and I don't remember if it was the fastest. But everything is wireless on all three systems i guess.Also ps2 wasn't that weak, gamecube was weaker. Either way they can all run smoothly, nice graphix- heck I loved the resident evil 4 and 0 graphix, real as heck so never count out nintendo.And yes, like most people, I don't like the ps3 controllers either. But the controllers don't mean anything, everyone brings up the controllers, but just like the games many companies make different controllers. A lot of people don't like the bigger Xbox controllers, so they obtained smaller ones. Don't like the ps3 controllers? since alot of people don't they probably be other, better ones.