xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Fantastic Four The Movie

I searched for Fantastic Four in the forums but there doesn't seem to be any thing relevent to it! So I'm posting my own thingy :DIf anyone doesn't know anything about Fantastic Four, god help you!!!!, then they are FOUR people I think Reive is a scientist or something and Idnno about the rest who go on this mission thing with this rich man, uh Victor?, to find a cure for DNA(don't understand that bit, someone help me out!) and then they're ship gets hit by some sort of light thingyamaggiggy which changes their DNA and they have special powers. I thought the film was awesome!! it was action-packed and has a TINY bit of romance in it as well :D The only thing bad about it was that when it ended I was really sad and now I feel a little obsessed...Whilst Iwas watching it I thought it was a little similar to X-MEN that people had powers and the girl's last nme was STORM... but oh well the film was different.If you haven;t seen it then by all means GO WATCH IT. (btw I use to watch the cool cartoons as well!!)

yeah i think the movie FF 4 is really cool...it has really great effects especially the one when the person turns into the fireman.....and i think most of the people know about the FF 4 as it was a really great cartoon and its been noticed that film makers are concentrating on the cartoon movies and making movies like these.......batman, spiderman, hulk and now FF 4....lets hope that we will be able to see TOM & JERRY soon :D

he, Yeah Ithink the fire man is wicked! He's not only got a cool 'thing' he's major FIT so yeah it was great watching him, LOL.I didn't want to put too much detail of what actually happened, eventhough people might now it already, because that might ruin it for some people.I use to love watching Tom & Jerry...KIDS...ANyways... I just have to say this again, Watch IT!!!!

Watched the movie about one week ago. The movie was awesome and cool, especially Human Torch B) The movie is action, humor, and a bit romance packed in one. I watched it together with my friends.I think this is such a shame to tell, but I cried when "The Thing" wife divorced him, aw that so sad :(:D but this is one of the hero movie that never make me bored every single seconds that usually happen in same kind genre movie :DI used to watch the cartoon movie too, but it's so old, and not fun at all B) especially with invisible woman the figure is a bit stuffy.. B)anyway, I reccomend to you all to watch this movie B) and I'm looking forward for Fantastic Four 2 :D

I saw Fantastic Four 1, but now its time for the Fantastic Four 2!!, the name of the movie is Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer!!!I'm waiting for see that great movie (b*ll sh*t, i want to see Jessica Alba :) xD!)Cyah!

I never seen the 1st one, and now the second one is out, and everyone in my family seen the first one, and now I'm just disappointed.... :)I gotta get my hands on it soon!

I didn't really mind the first fantastic four too much, its just not my kind of movie. I'll probably rent the dvd when it comes out and watch it then. :)

Oh, Is this the review of the original Fantastic Four movie? I just watched and liked the new sequel. It's better than the first one.But I like both films. I like the fact that another Marvel superheroine, besides Storm of the X-Men series, to grace the big screen in the form of the beautiful Jessica Alba. And Michael Chaklis' rendition of The Thing is not half as bad. And I like the chemistry between all of the characters. I'd rather prefer a lighthearted approach to superhero movies after the angst of Spider-Man and the grim violence of the Blade series and The Punisher.I think rival DC Comics should dive to their roster of characters live Marvel did rather than to stick to their "safe than sorry" two franchises, Batman and Superman. This way maybe they can compete with Marvel in the big screen in a good way.To get back in the subject Fantastic Four and its' sequel is not half as bad as the critics might say. The Rise of the Silver Surfer is a great companion film to this past May's Spider-Man 3. It's also a great antidote to some irritating and annoying fare like Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and disappoints like Shrek 3. highly recommend for Marvel, superhero movie, and comic book fans alike.NOTE: Look for Stan Lee's cameo in the first half of the movie. (I'm not spoiling which scene he's in so check for yourself.)

I have to say this movie was better than I ever thought it would be. Chris Evans played a PERFECT Johnny Storm. And the rest of the Actors nailed the roles as the Fantastic Four. The Pranks between Torch and Thing were great and the anger between the two after the dirt bike event was funny as hell. I thought it was pretty cool from the beginning they couldent even be in the same room with out picking a fight but by the end of the movie the came together as the fantastic four we came to know and love. The Thing and Mr. Fantastic became even cooler characters to me since I viewed the movie

Fantastic Four is a very good action movie and I enjoyed watching it. While watching it I found it very entertaining and somewhat funny. Johnny Storm was pretty funny in different scenes of the movie which made it interesting. Rise of the silver surfer was less enjoyable, was pretty dull none the less. I think overall these are decent movies that I would recommend you to sit down and watch if you ever get the time.