xisto Community
rejected

Rejected's Application My application forthe gfx team

Real Name (optional): Chris =]

MSN: Nope

AIM: SatanIsAGun

Email: Chriswiscool@gmail.com

Experience in graphics: Not too much, not too little. Getting back into shape from a long break.

Areas of expertise: Pixel art

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): Both closed down..=[

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): Pixel artist and graphics team

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): N/A

How much you can be on each day: 30 minutes for the next two weeks, and then when I'm off of vacation anywhere from 1-3 hours.

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: Around 60-70 a week, if it's the main priority.

Examples of your work: =]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

800x600 background

Please vote for me! =]

Ah yes, rejected, I was wondering when you were going to post.I've seen some interesting sigs but I think you take it to the extreme. I believe that you don't have a style that's unique to call it as your own, yet, but that can be a good thing. You can think outside of the box and will produce some quality works. You have my vote.

Although your coloring can use some work. We could use a pixelist.You've got my vote.

Sorry rejected, same thing I told Luki (Or at least, I think it is.), you're on the right track, just not quite there yet. If you don't get in, just keep working, and you'll be in the crew sometime in the future.Glad to see you got your account back as well.

Sorry man. I'm going to have to say you aren't ready in my opinion. We have a bunch of applications to deal with right now, and your experience seems to lack what we are looking for. Thanks for showing interest, but in my opinion you aren't ready. Try again in a few weeks with some new work, and we'll see what happens.

sorry i have to agree you need some more work, you got it you just to finish it up.