xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamingnews

I'm Buying A New Laptop And Would Like Some Advice I would like some advice on a new laptop

Hello everybody, This is my first post here and so far I am enjoying this service very much. I have a question for everybody interested. I am buying a new laptop for school this year and was thinking about buying the new Dell Inspiron 700m. Does anybody have this computer? And if so can you tell me if you like it? I am also open to suggestions for other laptops under $1500 that are portable and lightweight. Thank You, David H :D

Ah... I wish this post was bit earlier...A week ago, Office Depot had unadvertised sale. Seems like Office Depot purchased, nation wide, too many Gateway's laptop. As you know Gateway closing local retail stores caused huge amount of inventories to be liquidated. My boss picked one up for $700 and the specs were:Pentium 4 3.06512 RAMATI 9000 series 128MB80 GBDVD+-R/RW15.4 screenWiFiand all the default stuffYou can't go wrong with that, ya know?

hey that's cool 700$ only for that kind of laptop i must say it was a steal deal....but depends on what was the weight of the laptop i think it must have been a bit heavy one.....i wish to have a tablet pc because they are small light and powerful...:D but i know buying a tablet pc is not a piece of cake..:D