xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chief91

Madden.vs.espn wats better

What do u think is better the madden series of football or espn series personally i think madden is better i think it has a better play book and better gameplay and graphics and the sounds are better in madden not that im sayin espn is bad in those i just been playin madden for a longer time but the one thing espn does better is the 20$ price wen its brand new so let me no wat u think is better

i personaly think that espn is cooler and has way BETTER featuresmadden has better game playit matters what your looking forMORE FEATRUES AND COOL STUFF AND CHEAP PRICE espnbetter gameplay and graphics madden

well it don't matter anymore espn has been bought out so you will see features from both games this year, hopefully game play is a little better too. :D

I bought both lol and I think they are pretty good but I like madden a little more because it looks a little more realistic in my mind :D but if you are cheap I would go for ESPN because it does have better features like the new one VIP and that stuff. Does ESPN have online right?

well its old news, the deal was done a while back and did that make alot of people angry that epsn lost all rights to the nfl liscense.you can say this is the first gaming francise to monopolize a particular series of games can't wait till square-enix takes over all rpgs :D

well its old news, the deal was done a while back and did that make alot of people angry that epsn lost all rights to the nfl liscense.

you can say this is the first gaming francise to monopolize a particular series of games can't wait till square-enix takes over all rpgs :P

169639[/snapback]

This angered me so much. The gameplay in ESPN is so good and the graphics and quality were better then amdden. Plus they had such things as leading and all. It was such a good game! The fact that they were bought out isnt tur exactly though. It was more of a merge because now ESPN video games will have its logo somehwere in Madden06. This means good features from both games. Personally i thought Maddens Hit stick was a horrible waste of time. It was overrated and literally pointless.

The whole view and style of ESPN was better then Madden. I mean Madden had slower unrealastic players with their big bulky bodies running all over the place.

ESPNs Online play was also set up better. With the friends list, Private message system, it was great. Also with the season play, features and monthly roster updates it rocked. Maddens features werent even as close as good.

But hopefully them merging it will be great..and my boy is on the cover! -_-

Both games have thier high points. It's really difficult to say exactly which one is better, because personally, I own both and I enjoy both.ESPN did so well on the presentation it was hard to put down. The gameplay was great, it didn't matter if you were using sliders or not, you still got realistic scores ( of course you got really good at one difficulty). Also, the Half-time and Post-game cinemas was great and SportsCenter put it all together. There will probably never be another game like it, it brought so much to the football gaming community, and as a owner of a football gaming site I know this for an unbiased fact. It set alot of standards for EA and EA just decided to take them out instead of coming to par with what ESPN was doing.Madden, on the other hand is one of the best games of all-time, it's consistent with it's greatness year in and year out. I think Gamespot underates this game, it should at least be an 8.9. The presentation is decent, but it took alot out by not adding for instance the key players at the begining of the game. It's like you play the game, you end the game, time for next week. However Madden having the NFL liscense and ESPN on thier side, they should be able to put together the best Madden of all, fully presentated and gameplay oreiented along with the features such as Training Camp and draft classes. EA has to produce on 07 to maintain it's respectability and with the 360 and PS3 being around by the next launch date, THEY HAVE NO EXCUSE! I demand better presentation, and if they can better DB and WR reality. The graphics won't mean anything unless they fix these on-lasting gameplay problems. This is a matter I feel quite strongly about as a hardcore football gamer. If they can't out-do ESPN in 07 then they should cancel the liscense. I mean how bland is winning the Super Bowl? Goodness! Anyways that's my opinion.In the end, I would have to say ESPN takes the cake, because it produces in both major catergories football and sports gamers care about. Realism and Presentation.-DaRealChrono