xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chief91

Stargatewars text rpg

A kid i meat on starcraft told me about this game its called stargatewar its a pen and paper type of game were u buy units and weapons and atak ur opponents and upgrade its very fun and addicting and if u like stargate its pretty good u can play as 1 of 4 races tauri(human) goauld(aliens) asgard(area 51 kinda aliens) and replicators(machines) u get ranks for different thinks like ur spy action or attack action or defense action u can also go into alliances which r like clans and play with those ppl and theyll help u destroy ur enemies or any1 else that u want dead its a fun game for ppl who like stargate or dont actually site is https://www.stargatewars.com/

This seems like a pretty cool game, free and a new thing to try out! Thanks for the link, I just joined as the replicators (not sure if that was a good choice we'll see!). I am not really sure what I have to do so I'll read the guide so I actually understand what is going on. Though it may take me a while to get used to the game I'm still glad you sent the link because I was looking for something new to play haha. TheJesterGL is my name!