xisto Community
GM-University

3 Age Of Dawn Sigs-want Critisism

Here are some sigs I made months ago for the Age Of Dawn, I want to get some critisism on them, so please post your comments.

Posted Image

This is my favorite one, I wanted to make it dark but very bright (via the orb in the middle), and give it a slightly cartoony look to it.

Posted Image

This one is my least favorite there is nothing I like about it at all...

Posted Image

This one clearly sucks, because the backround and lightning are includes with Jasc Paintshop Pro.

OK, tear them up with words now please (make sure you are brutally honest, and give me some pointers to improve)... :D

:D

Hrm. These aren't really considered sigs, well, by standards, the size is usually around 330x130 or something along those matters. These seem more like mini banners, or soemthing. But anyways, as for the complexity of these sigs, The text doesn't match the background at all. But these look actually pretty eye catching, which i like, good work dude.

well ok i will be brutally honest, they look, taste, smell like poo, go d/l some brushes, and work on that but to fine tune everythingsig 1-brushing and border need worksig 2- font and border needs worksig 3- lose the bevel and the brushm font border need work3/10 across the board XPthat as close as i can get to be reasonable brutal XPbut they are ok for starting out.

I was going to say the same as you saint michael, but then i thought, he doesn't get sucked into the standards, using a whored render, brushing, and text. I can really respect that in a desinger.

well ok i will be brutally honest, they look, taste, smell like poo, go d/l some brushes, and work on that but to fine tune everything

but they are ok for starting out.

169063[/snapback]

Something like that. You had something going with the first one, but it didn't get all the way there.

I was going to say the same as you saint michael, but then i thought, he doesn't get sucked into the standards, using a whored render, brushing, and text. I can really respect that in a desinger.

hmmm....im trying to figure out where that one is going, :D but i have enough renders that i don't use the same one twice, fonts need more brushes im set with those