xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Mission Hits Nice new autosurf

I haven't been here for a while, but it looks like we can't post referral links anymore. Mission Hits is worth talking about even if you can't sign up under me. It's a very nice autosurf with no payout fee, responsive admin, really fun, friendly forum, and they take PayPal, which is really rare in autosurfs. I just got paid, today, for July. That's FAST.

Here's a link to their forum, which also has topics for other money-making opportunities.

MissionHits Forum

You can get to the main site by clicking on "Go MissionHits Surfing" near the top of the page.

Wa...oo..... How much you got? Did you upgrade it in order to get paid for this or just a free member????

169112[/snapback]

Don't ask! I fell in love with the thing and put in money I couldn't afford to lose, but they do have a free program. They start you with $10. Upgrades last 120 days. It's a really fun place to hang out even if you don't put any money in. What I like is that admin is smart and responsive. I really think this is an honest setup. OTOH, I thought Netbux and Greenzap were, cool, too. :D

Hint for anyone thinking about autosurfs: Check out their forums. That's the best way to learn and find out about the best programs and offers. Before you put any money in any of them, check out places like GetPaidForum and make sure they're paying on time and nobody has any complaints. There are also rating sites that will tell you which ones have good reputations. Bad things still happen to even the best of them, but it's amazing how many that are known scams still show up in rotation on even the good sites. Autosurfing is fun, but you do have to be very careful which ones you put money into.

I checked out there forums and they play forum games for credits. I wonder how that works. I am curious to know how much you got paid. In the forum there 7 thread that say people were paid but not the amount. I a prefer studio traffic and other sites that have been doing this for years.

I checked out there forums and they play forum games for credits. I

wonder how that works. I am curious to know how much you got paid. In the forum there 7 thread that say people were paid but not the

amount. I a prefer studio traffic and other sites that have been doing this for years.

170110[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't play games, so I'm not sure how they work, but I think it's just forum stuff--no graphics or live action or anything like that.

Telling you how much I got paid wouldn't help you for 2 reasons: 1) I put a lot of money in, and 2) they had a 3 for 2 upgrade offer going, so that inflated my account level.

They pay 2% with no payout fees (Studio Traffic pays 1% and charges you 2% to get paid).

You only need $15 to get paid at MH ($25 on free accounts). Studio Traffic makes you get $100 in there before you can take any out.

Payout at MH was right after the month ended. (I got paid on August 2 for July.) I'm not sure how long it takes at ST, but I don't think it's that fast.

I'm in Studio Traffic, too, but it will be a year before I'll see any money, and then it will only be $5 with a free account.

If you play free at MH, you'd get $24 when the upgrade expires after 120 days. That's a dollar short of payout, but if you watch when you surf, you get a few 2-cent bonuses every day, so that would get you to payout without ever putting a penny in, and in less than half the time it would take to get less money at ST.

Surfing there is more fun than ST, too. You don't have to sit through all those ads for their own products. Naturally, you'll see a lot of the same stuff day after day, but not nearly as bad as ST. I also like the bonuses. Even though they're only 2-cents, it's fun to win something. AT ST, you just sit there until your eyes glaze over.