xisto Community
Kubi

Gift For Snlildude87 V2 Yahhh

I messed up on the first version with those black line thingies, so here's a new one Nguyen :D

Posted Image

Hope you like it, comments?

Great one KuBster. One of your best, IMO. I just think it could use a better render, and slightly more visible text. Not bad at all though. :D

Lol, I went through 4 renders to try and find one that looked good. That was the best, maybe should have looked more, thanks.

LEIK OMG! Another sig! w00t! Gasp. You used my favorite color. If you stalked me to find out what it is, I'm pleased, but if you guessed, then I'm amazed. Consider to be a psychic.*adds to collection of rotating sigs*By the way, don't feel like I'm ignoring the sigs (well, I am for now), but I plan on making you guys one.

yeah the text is a little off but the render looks good with it just blend it a little bit and your good to goand snlil you better im still waiting in front of your house for the gift sig :D.

went whale riding to get their talk about a sweet ride, but yeah thanks for the gift sig, i will put it under my xmas tree this year.

went whale riding to get their talk about a sweet ride, but yeah thanks for the gift sig, i will put it under my xmas tree this year.

169723[/snapback]

Wait. This is kubi's sig to me, so why are you thanking him (or me) for the sig?