xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Cragllo Gift Sig V2.1 this is a litt better

well the first two i did where pretty bad but this one is a little better though thus the .1 in it

Posted Image

Is it just me or is there a 6-pack in the background?Not bad Mike. I just don't like the name font. Looks blurry around that 6-pack too.

I believe that "6-pack" is the same render, only blurred up and blended with the background.

Wow, that looks really good. Looks like a work of Brooks. How did you make the fire/wind effect by the render? The only thing I'd change is the text. Nudge it up a bit so that it'll be in the rectangle/fill area.

And where did you get a picture of my abs??

Wow, that looks really good. Looks like a work of Brooks.

168596[/snapback]

Don't ever say that again.

And Mike, I think it could do without the extra bg render...it's all...blurry and such.

[1] Don't ever say that again.

[2] And Mike, I think it could do without the extra bg render...it's all...blurry and such.

168745[/snapback]

[1] Oooh, I think Brooks just indirectly insulted Michael.

[2] I like the background render. Adds depth.

Just, whatever you do, don't take away the flame/wind effect. That looks really good.

i guess i must be doing something right with these latest sigs, either by accident or on purpose, funny though my renders are beginning to suck bad :D now i must put everything together to make it complete :D

i guess i must be doing something right with these latest sigs, either by accident or on purpose, funny though my renders are beginning to suck bad :D now i must put everything together to make it complete :D

169313[/snapback]

I think it's by accident. Some of your sigs are very good, but then you post the bad ones...on the same day. Something is not right there.

hmmm i doubt medical science will ever find the answers we want to seek, in the mysteries of my sig making.

hmmm i doubt medical science will ever find the answers we want to seek, in the mysteries of my sig making.

169698[/snapback]

Medical science is off-topic, and will not help in sig making. You just have to find a style and stick with it.

well i could just stick with one type of brushing and then once i have mastered it start with the next one.start with grunge, then with abstract, then those two combined then tech. and spend a few weeks on these to perfect them.

well i could just stick with one type of brushing and then once i have mastered it start with the next one.

start with grunge, then with abstract, then those two combined then tech. and spend a few weeks on these to perfect them.

170351[/snapback]

Sounds good. I expect to see only grunge sigs from you for the next few weeks now.

Wow, I personally love it, sept the "6 pack" render in the background is kind of weird and out of place o.O but I love the background none the less. The bar accross text is kinda bright, but still not all bad. Text is fine, doesn't really fit, but meh.So yeah 9/10 IMO, GJ.Side note: All yours/Johnny's sigs make me wanna go make a omgsexy sig, but when I do it comes out crappy compared to yours =/ for that, you are both evil.