xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Rejected Gift Sig you have bene REJECTED again

i can come up with so many lines with this name that i can go for ages on it but here you go have fun and enjoy

Posted Image

if something is wrong with let me know cuz i can barely stay awake right :D

block colors are too strong border for text too sstrong, Colors are ok. Nice blends though. THe orange is good. but you can pick out something in the image and color that orange to associate it with something if you get me.. e.g the lips.. do't go doing this though(it'll look weird).. the sig is fine

like im that talented to do that first i would have zoom at 1600 and then one square at a time fill it in to much work.

It's major easy. Just create another layer on top. And carefully (doesn't have to be THATneat... just neat) paint over those things. Then go to the opacity and set it until it looks right. Simple. :DIt's ok how it looks though, those were just suggestions

i know they are but im not has talented in free hand best i can do is stick figures :D :D

like i said i was out of it when i did this morning right now im awake but that shouldn't last long since im in and out most of the day.well i think the good move i did was use orange with the purple background. skillz son skillz.

like i said i was out of it when i did this morning right now im awake but that shouldn't last long since im in and out most of the day.

well i think the good move i did was use orange with the purple background. 

skillz son skillz.

168826[/snapback]

If you were out of it, then why on earth would you make a sig? Couldn't it wait until you were in it again?

Notice from Johnny:
Don't wanna make a new post just to say this... lol @ "in it again".

well i was already starting it so i used the will power to stay awake just to finish it up and post it.i would commment on that "in it again" but nope to many kids here.