xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Find My Name Sig it simple find my name

the rules are you once you find it circle name and then pm it to me it just that simple

Posted Image

buty anyways i used a combo of grunge abstract and fractal and it came out pretty good it look more fractal then anything else but you decide.

That's a pretty awesome sig Mike. I love the explosion-y look it has to it. Nice job.I'm too lazy to circle it and pm it and such, so I'll just tell you that I know where it is...the S is pretty visible. :D

If anyone ruins this for me by posting the circled name, I'll have your head.Anyway, Michael, you have to give more information. Like what font did you use? How big is it? Stuff like that so I know what I'm looking out for.

nope not offering any hints but johnny did give a clue but wrong letter XPall i have to is that the overlay and fill are at below 30% have fun XP

Lol, i found one part, man, good job in hiding it, mike.Now to look for the second part, i'll pm the results later...

i dunno if thjis is it. I't looks kind of like somthing.. heh. Ican see another letter somewhere else but I'm not sure if it's just a squiggle.{I removed the image :D}

I think I found it, too. Emphasis on "I think."

By the way, are the letters S and M together?

*side note* Quit flirting, Brooks

168599[/snapback]

No, the letters S & M aren't together.

*side note* I don't need to. Becca wubs me. :D

no my whole name is in it im going ot do a few more tonight for all of you to find woohoo.

oh i know my text sucks just doing something to keep the creative juices flowing and i used a simple font for the text.