xisto Community
Kubi

Gamefurther Banner New banner from me.

A friend from Gamefurther, which is a place to talk about games and such, you can also buy items for diablo using credits(works the same way as it does here). And they're on the "Top 100 Gaming sites" list. So I get to make there banner.

They're Number 1 on the list, and have a really bad banner btw.

Posted Image

So there is is. I couldn't find a good render, I guess a dragon render works. The max size for the banner is 468x60, that's why it's so small.

hmm well it looks ok for that size i would hae used a lighter color on the text but yeah you can't do much with a banner that small.

Looks pretty nice. Can't really find anything wrong with it, other than colors, and maybe the font. But it's just a topsites thing, so it's not too important.

Actually it is quite important.

http://www.xtremetop100.com/diablo

See the site "Game Further" with the little screenshot saying "We pwnz j()()". It's being replaced with mine. Number 1 site of all the diablo sites and I was asked to make the banner :D.

Not bad at all. I really dislike the render, it seems too small. I would have used like a Tekken Render, or a Final Fantasy. Those are classy banner renders :0Nice job though man :D

I said, snlildude, the banner is supposed to be that size because it's for a Top 100 site. I even gave a link, look at the other banner sizes.

Hey congratulations on getting this graphics job! I like the banner. The only thing I would suggest is to do something more with the text, like what you did in the Freezor sig - just make it stand out more so that you notice the name.

I said, snlildude, the banner is supposed to be that size because it's for a Top 100 site. I even gave a link, look at the other banner sizes.

168411[/snapback]

Okay okay okay. Calm down, dude. It's all right. I thought you were talking about banners where you place at the top of a site...not banners that you put to attract attention so that people will go to your site.

Anyway, if they want more people, I'd say use a brighter color. One that will attract attention.

I would have liked orange as well, but I was told to use blue. I really didn't have a choice in colors and such.

I would have liked orange as well, but I was told to use blue. I really didn't have a choice in colors and such.

168755[/snapback]

What about light-blue? It's bright, and you know bright colors attract attention.

well you can throw in a spot light animation through the text that would get someones attention.

well you can throw in a spot light animation through the text that would get someones attention.

169129[/snapback]

Oooh, yeah. An animation would most definately attract attention. Just look at all the ads on the internet.