xisto Community
Frozen

Make A Sig, With Frozen :d Intermediate result

curious how you did the eyes thing johnny said it came with the original image, ok its ok for those starting out but i have my blending technique, well its a mix but it works out for me in the end.

Nguyen, the image ones are so you can submit it to DeviantART, if I'm not mistaken. He's right though Frozen, you'd get hosting creds for typing it out. And his poor dial-up connection wouldn't suffer. :DAnyway, nice tut, I just hate that "instant-inter" style. :D

yeah seen alot of tutorails like that at deviantart why who knows but its better then scrolling thorough 2 pages of words and then clickig on the links to the images to find out what it looks like but that was so long ago (3months).

Yeah, Johnny's right. Isn't it easy to see pics and little amounts of words? I could care less about my hosting credits, i'll find a way to get my creds :DThe eyes where part of the sig, but its easy to make that. take the square marquee tool thingy, top left, and trace around the eye, new layer, set it to color black, overlay, and vwala, there ya go

Well, I do wear contacts, but it would be much easier to read if the font were Arial or something normal.

169966[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the "eyeboxes".

You mean glasses? I don't speak Jargon Johnny.

170073[/snapback]

Cute. :D

I meant on the wallpaper...those squares with eyes in them.

I meant on the wallpaper...those squares with eyes in them.

170148[/snapback]

No, I don't think Michael was talking about the eyes in the wallpaper because I mentioned that I couldn't read the stuff in the tutorial because of the font.