xisto Community
aminzzlink

Sig Xakiru 10 min photoshop,that all

- I had made this sig whith Photoshop 9 in a 10 min i don't know if it is good as i hoped .

for this caracter is of my imagination , I mean that i didn't copy any thing to draw it .

here it is :

http://www.lycos.fr/

:D any critique or seggestion are welcome !!!

Wow, that's pretty interesting. It's like, expressing your inner feelings....wow, that's deep man. Though I doubt it was supposed to be LOL! The only problem in the monotone thing, but it looks good like that so I give you....*drumroll*10/10! Good job.

Wow, that's pretty interesting. It's like, expressing your inner feelings....wow, that's deep man. Though I doubt it was supposed to be LOL! The only problem in the monotone thing, but it looks good like that so I give you....*drumroll*
10/10! Good job.

:D thanks.

i would have liked it better maybe if it was colored, it does look very cool though..  oh and maybe ya shold have put your name on it to..

for colore maybe but for my name is there just look agian :D

I don't like this at all man. Tell me something, when you go to a good designer's place, like nsl for instense, do people win battles for quickest sig made? never. Do people win for taking their time and making something worth while? Always. Just a little helpful thing for you :D

HA! 10 out of 10 for creativity and heart! I think this could be an awesome sig if you worked with it some more. If the face was blended in like the rest, that would be a good start.

I don't like this at all man. Tell me something, when you go to a good designer's place, like nsl for instense, do people win battles for quickest sig made? never. Do people win for taking their time and making something worth while? Always.

Just a little helpful thing for you :D

168388[/snapback]

Always. Just like the hare and the turtle. Slow and steady wins the race.

well i like to argue on that one, yeah people take their time but the expert ones can whip out some sick looking sigs in matter of minutes, but with sig up there who knows with a little more work it would come out looking illing (gotta luv the thug slang).

well i like to argue on that one, yeah people take their time but the expert ones can whip out some sick looking sigs in matter of minutes, but with sig up there who knows with a little more work it would come out looking illing (gotta luv the thug slang).

169703[/snapback]

Well, he took 10 minutes on that. Way more than what I do.

And illing? Illing with a g at the end, and you're calling it thug slang? *sigh*

Sounds like you need to work longer on your stuff then. 10 minutes isn't even that much. :DAnd yeah....Mike's a tighty whitey. :D(I'm joking. I'm white too. Don't shank me people.)

[1] Sounds like you need to work longer on your stuff then. 10 minutes isn't even that much. :D

[2] And yeah....Mike's a tighty whitey. :D

170138[/snapback]

[1] Whatever works for me. But more importantly because I'm still new, and I don't know a lot of tricks.

[2] Michael's an underwear??

Brooks' Flame List

Calling me gay

Calling Michael a woman

Calling Michael an underwear

:D

[1] Whatever works for me. But more importantly because I'm still new, and I don't know a lot of tricks.

[2] Michael's an underwear??

Brooks' Flame List

Calling me gay

Calling Michael a woman

Calling Michael an underwear

:D

170692[/snapback]

So learn a lot of tricks.

I'm glad you're keeping a list. :D