xisto Community
Kubi

Kubi's Graphic Design Application Right here guys and gals.

Real Name (optional): Joseph

MSN: Something with "Cow" in it.

AIM: SomeMage

Email: cowgoesmoo123@gmail.com

Experience in graphics: A few weeks, plan on taking a graphic design class in school. I used to make sigs a long time ago, but I didn't start making these heavy ones till now.

Areas of expertise: Sigs, renders, SOME animation, grunge, grungestract

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): foreverx.com

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): Sig crew

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): none

How much you can be on each day: 6 Hours a day sound good?

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: Hmm..I can make 3 nice ones a day, so about 10-15.

Examples of your work:

-----------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are just a few, the rest can be found here; http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I get better every sig I made, and since I plan to take Graphic Design I think this position would be nice for me. I'm always ganna be open to take on sig requests, so whether or not I get the position I'd still like to make sigs for people.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

HAH! The barraka one. And "Freezor". I showed my grandma the barraka one and she freaked. Thanks guys.

hmmm kubi kubi kubi im so sorry dude you will never beat me in a sig battle hahahahahayou got my vote.

You get my vote man. You seem to know the basics quite well, and now it's simply time to find a way to add some depth and color to your backgrounds more.Feel free to contact me with any questions.

KuBi, this is kinda tough for me. Before you go all berserker and homocidal on me, hear me out. As Frozen said, you've got the sig basics down. You're on the right track. But the problem is mental. I'm not saying you're crazy or anything like that, but you need to learn how to take criticism and advice better, because in the crew, that's exactly what you'll be getting, because we'll need you to be top-notch.But anyway, I know you can do it, so you got my vote as well.

Lol, sorry, I didn't exactaly go "homocidal" on you. I'm taking the critizing better. I'm getting couciling :D, LOL, just kidding no I'm not. I figure if people don't like it, fix it. Only helps.So when you critizize me from now on, eat me alive. I'm trying to get better(When I say "eat me", please don't. Just an expresstion) lol.Thanks for the votes :D.

Lol, sorry, I didn't exactaly go "homocidal" on you. I'm taking the critizing better. I'm getting couciling :D, LOL, just kidding no I'm not. I figure if people don't like it, fix it. Only helps.So when you critizize me from now on, eat me alive. I'm trying to get better(When I say "eat me", please don't. Just an expresstion) lol.

Thanks for the votes :(.

168267[/snapback]

That's the way to go. :D

if you want i will tearyou a new one should i start with your old stuff or wait untill oyu do a new one :D?

HA! Wait for the new stuff. My old stuff is BLEH compared to my most recent stuff. But some of those sigs I posted got pretty good ratings from you guys.