xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
felipevianna

Which Offer More Security: Cookie Or Session?

Which is more popular for login: Cookie - Session?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which is more popular: Cookie or Session...Which offers more security for login?I believe that it is the Session because it is not thus stored in the machine not being able to be had access by others. It is also simpler of being used because we do not need in worrying them about header informationsHowever I am sincere in saying that I use more cookie.... I do not know why! :D What do you think?

It's always best to go with sessions than cookies. Oh, so i've heard.

OfCourse Sessions, As it said cookies can be modified easily.Session can also modified but requires more efforts but if you do session properly then it is pretty secure.Also, it depends how you implements session in your server....!!!Thanks :(:D:D:D

how would you do a session since this is the first i heard of it, plus i delete my cokkies daily its more conveniant for me.