xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bsdpowa

Duck Express Contests

Hello everyone and let me introduce my newest project.Today I lanuched a website called "Duck Express" with a goal of providing different types of challenges and contests for people, hobbyist programmers, graphic designers and others.Some contests will include prizes but most won't since I don't have any sponsors.Developers goal is to collect as many points as possible, which he/she will get solving the problems.Contests divide into several categories: programming, graphics, animation, modeling and web design.I hope, with your participation, this will grow into something big so one day it will become a tradition.Excuse my non-proffesionality, but I'm a busy student with lack of finances.I'll do my best to make this work.You can visit the official website and read more about it there.duckexpress.rs.srP.S. Both, website and the forum, are hosted at Xisto so I'd like to thank you guys for everything.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to help you out if you needed anything. I wouldn't be able to donate since I'm only 15 :D.A little off-topicness, please makes your signature readable. Don't write in different languages please.