xisto Community
Johnny

First Trap17 Sig Tournament Details inside

Okay guys, me and Mike were discussing some stuff last night, and I brought up the idea that we should have some kind of contest to kick things off with the gfx crew. So we went ahead and decided to have a tournament, in which anyone can compete, and the winner and runner up will recieve these prizes:Winner -- Custom sig to show they've won the tournament, and 30 credits!Runner-up -- Custom sig to show they've placed 2nd, and 10 credits!Tournament Rules Anyone may enter.Style: Single EliminationSig size min: 300x100 max: 450x150 Brushing: AnyText: OPTIONAL Render: OPTIONAL Border: OPTIONAL Theme: AnyEntry due date: 3 days Vote: Best of 7Once we have accepted all entries we will bracket them, to post your sig against your opponent. Sometime Friday, entries will stop. If you don't make the due date, you won't be competing. You'll be using the same sig throughout the tournament to save time and make things go more smoothly... the tournament will be just like normal battles, both opponents battle off, and anyone may vote, aside from the competitors. When a battle is over, just reply saying so, and I'll change the brackets accordingly, and you'll either go on to the next round, or be eliminated.The voting will be done best of seven, meaning if you get 4 votes total (first), you win.So just make a post with the sig you'd like to enter, and when we get a good even number of entries 8+, we can bracket you and start this thing up.

Notice from Johnny:
Sorry...there were some changed rulings...fixed.
Notice from Johnny:
IF YOU WIN, AND DON'T NEED/WANT CREDITS, YOU MAY SUGGEST ANOTHER PRIZE. I'LL TELL YOU IF IT'S POSSIBLE.

Hmm, how can you give out credits? Are you gonna be admin forever?

168059[/snapback]

No, OpaQue has a new sharing system...I'm not sure if he wants to let the public use it yet, as we were still bugtesting it last night, but he gave me the okay to use it for events.

No, OpaQue has a new sharing system...I'm not sure if he wants to let the public use it yet, as we were still bugtesting it last night, but he gave me the okay to use it for events.

168235[/snapback]

Hmm, okay. Shouldn't we change the number of credits that you can win? 30 is not that much.....

Hmm, okay. Shouldn't we change the number of credits that you can win? 30 is not that much.....

168362[/snapback]

Yes it is. Maybe not to you because you spam post a lot, but to a new member it's a free ticket to hosting plan 2, or to current members, it's a free month of hosting.

Leik, DUHz0r.

[1] Yes it is. Maybe not to you because you spam post a lot, but to a new member it's a free ticket to hosting plan 2, or to current members, it's a free month of hosting.

[2] Leik, DUHz0r.

168374[/snapback]

[1] HEY! For your information, I have to intensify my posting now since you have like 100 posts to go to catch up to me, so if anyone is sir post-a-lot, it's you. But shouldn't it be 40 hosting credits? I mean, once they use the 30, they're pretty much scrwed because they'll have 0 credits.

[2] *hands brooks the dictionary*

I'm just curious though...what will this bracket for the tournament look like?

[1] HEY! For your information, I have to intensify my posting now since you have like 100 posts to go to catch up to me, so if anyone is sir post-a-lot, it's you. But shouldn't it be 40 hosting credits? I mean, once they use the 30, they're pretty much scrwed because they'll have 0 credits.

[2] *hands brooks the dictionary*

I'm just curious though...what will this bracket for the tournament look like?

168586[/snapback]

[1] Hush. 30 credits is plenty.

[2] Liek, ewwz0r!

The bracket will look like...a tournament bracket. X.x

[1] Hush. 30 credits is plenty.

[2] Liek, ewwz0r!

The bracket will look like...a tournament bracket. X.x

168737[/snapback]

No, I'm serious about the 40 thing. They'll end up with zero if they want to use it to apply.

[2]

I mean, is it gonna be one-sided or two?

No, I'm serious about the 40 thing. They'll end up with zero if they want to use it to apply.

[2]

I mean, is it gonna be one-sided or two?

168768[/snapback]

[1] Then they can post some more. They'll have to post to keep the hosting anyway...the 30 creds will just give them a boost.

[2] You didn't say anything.

[3] I was gonna go with one-sided, so we only need an even number of entries, rather than a multiple of 4.

One-sided sounds good. We can also have a "betting" thing, too. I don't know if OpaQue can code this, but we can have a separate forum where people can post their brackets of who they think will win (sort of like March Madness), and if they get it right, then get can have some credits. Just a thought.