xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michaels Apllication you know it to be true VOTE SM NOW

MSN: saint-michael@hotmail.com

AIM: aol sucks and you know it!!!

YAHOO: saint_zodiac

Email: saint_zodiac@yahoo.com

Experience in graphics: 4 months and then some.

Areas of expertise: sigs, templates, logos

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): none

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): none

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): none

How much you can be on each day: 5-10 hours but really depends what i have going on. (other words once my surgery happens my schedule will change).

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: 5-10 but could be more or could be less depends on what my day is like.

Examples of your work:

-----------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mike, you know you've got my vote. I know your level of designing, since I've pretty much seen it from the very beginning, and I know you're still relatively new to it, but you're getting better and better, and you already know what you're doing most of the time.EDIT: You have much better sigs to choose from for examples though. X.x

You've got potential, Mike. You've got my vote.

You got my vote. As I look through the area where you show off your sigs, from older to new, you're improving quite a bit man. Still, their is plenty of room for improvement, you got my vote :DFeel free to contact me with any questions regarding photoshop.

Nguyen, read the app form topic, and you'll see why...we've basically decided that it's going to end up being us two leading the crew, so we don't need the apps anymore.