xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Buffalohelp Gift Sig V2 this one is better trust me and believe

That font is ugly and DOESn't match and the white is blocky.. Your doing the same thing on every shingle sig.. *rolls eyes*...It looks O.K though. (btw why do all the guys get better sigs than the girls?)

becca it not like they get better sigs its taste i dunno what you like so i am only guess but yours look better :D"shingle" good one and no i don't do it everytime if yo want i can repost every single sig i have but then i would get in trouble for it XP.

Looks pretty nice mike, but yeah, the text is odd. But oh...I just thought of something. If you like duplicated the text and made it look all crazy hectic like, it'd be cool, if you get what I mean.

Yaeya! My first monochromatic one! Hey whatever people pick out what's wrong with it, first of all I like it and second I think the font goes with the whole "angry" look of the render. It's like a scene from a movie (animation movie) where the antagonist's breaking point--the background changes to capture the emotion, and the title comes up (my handle) and slams in the screen like, 'in your face' kinda.Thanks again!

i got what you meaning was trying to do it but the text wasn't going with what i wanted but will work on it somehow.

Michael, I want you to go into your fonts folder and delete that font. Now. It's ruining your sigs.I like the poles with dots. Makes the background have depth.@Becca: Yes, all the guys get better sigs. It's to compensate our dying first. You know.@Michael: Why are you making fun of one typo? Heck, this is probably Becca's first. You, on the other hand, have made like 60^999 typos...in one post.@BuffaloHELP: Yaeya! Do you like that word? I saw it in two of your posts already. :D

ok so the ressurection font was of bad choice for this one, so sue me for millions of dollars that i don't have, but yeah i should look for some tech fonts since the use of the current fonts that i have is getting stale.

ok so the ressurection font was of bad choice for this one, so sue me for millions of dollars that i don't have, but yeah i should look for some tech fonts since the use of the current fonts that i have is getting stale.

168258[/snapback]

The font you used for this one is Resurrection?! And to think I was gonna go and download it. Thanks for actually using it in a sig, and telling me not to...indirectly.

The font you used for this one is Resurrection?! And to think I was gonna go and download it. Thanks for actually using it in a sig, and telling me not to...indirectly.

168370[/snapback]

What's your deal? That's a very good font. Mike just used it wrong.

Firstly SHINGLE was not a typo. I like to put H's where ever they sound good in. e.g Shexy. Tu Comprendes ?Anyways. What Johnny said about the text going wild or whatever he said... I was going to say that, but Ididn't incase you did it and it turned out crap and you'd blame me.Anyways. The sig is cool nothing wrong with it...when Ifirst glanced at the sig Ithought that font was that 'joker' thingamigiggy font.(60^999 haha good one)

Firstly SHINGLE was not a typo. I like to put H's where ever they sound good in. e.g Shexy. Tu Comprendes ?

Anyways. What Johnny said about the text going wild or whatever he said... I was going to say that, but Ididn't incase you did it and it turned out crap and you'd blame me.

Anyways. The sig is cool nothing wrong with it...when Ifirst glanced at the sig Ithought that font was that 'joker' thingamigiggy font.

(60^999 haha good one)

168443[/snapback]

Why yesh, you are shexy. :D

I think the font you're talking about is either Joker ITC or Comic sans...don't ask me why I remember font names. It's part of my ninja training. :D

Becca, they teach you Spanish in England?? That's awesome if they do. Are there a lot of hispanics there (mainly mexicans)?Brooks, are you sure it's not because you spend too much time at the computer? I mean, ninjas train with nunchucks and stars and stuff...not fonts.By the way, how would you use the resurrection font correctly, then?

Becca, they teach you Spanish in England?? That's awesome if they do. Are there a lot of hispanics there (mainly mexicans)?

Brooks, are you sure it's not because you spend too much time at the computer? I mean, ninjas train with nunchucks and stars and stuff...not fonts.

By the way, how would you use the resurrection font correctly, then?

168589[/snapback]

[1] I'm sure there isn't, but yes, Becca's taking Spanish. I know, because I hired spies to watch her. :D

[2] Nunchaku and shuriken, my friend. And to be a true ninja, you must practice all forms of stealth, even on the internet. Why do you think I'm always "incognito"? Ninja training bro. Ninja training.

[3] He put a 100% opacity white font under a color balance layer, which makes those ugly colored edges on the font. Also I think it's a little too small to really look good on this one.