xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Agent Saint-michael Sig gone matrix baby

Mikey, baby, lower the opacity on the stroke, and add a drop shadow to the text (just for your name), and that has to be one of the sexiest sigs I've seen you do. :D Great job on this one bro.

hmm yeah i got a sexy sig now woohoo yeah im doing the changes now are you talking about the border or the stroke on the text?

yeah the ladies say im sexy to thats why i do sexy sigs :D going to post this at gr see what kind of response i get.

yeah the ladies say im sexy to thats why i do sexy sigs :( going to post this at gr see what kind of response i get.

167960[/snapback]

Riiiiiight. :D

I'm sure you'll get some good response though. It really is one of your best bro. :D

another pop out i havn't done one in while now "another pop out" PSH well the background thats going to be the tricky one since it was going to be matrix themed from the beginning was going ot go tech but decided after remembering some matrix style stuff in gfx design.

Great job on this sig! I really like that font. Which one is it? You did a great job at making the illusion of the bad dude popping out at us. Nope, I can't find one thing I don't like about it. :D

its a matrix font that download at dafont.com home of the best fonts on the net.

its a matrix font that download at dafont.com home of the best fonts on the net.

168440[/snapback]

Yep. I just downloaded some game fonts yesterday. I'll be back to download movie fonts today.

Back on topic.

Yep. I just downloaded some game fonts yesterday. I'll be back to download movie fonts today.

Back on topic.

169472[/snapback]

He was talkign about the sig's font, which is on topic. YOUR post on the other hand... :D

Relax Nguyen...