xisto Community
Kubi

Dooom Sig Forsaken

Posted Image

Render is from doom :D. Ganna use this one as my new sig soon.

Comments?

You're getting better man. I would suggest lightening up the render. use the dodge/burn tool.

167776[/snapback]

Ditto on that. I gave you my other advice on AIM, which you took already. :D

I like it, eventhough I have no idea what it is supposed to be. It makes me think of lush green jungles with something metalic and man-made dropped within. By the way, I've never played Doom so that could be why I don't know what it is. :D

So you're not going to even comment on the sig snlildude? You truely are evil! Lol. Dodge tool basically makes the brushed area lighter, and the burn turn darker. That's all it is I guess.

I have no idea what the dodge/burn tool is. Sounds evil.

167853[/snapback]

Dodge/burn tool is one of my very very least used tools, but it's useful every now and then, but I know for a fact it wouldn't make the sig any lighter. :D

you could use the filter tool distort glow that usually helps most of the time.

Dodge/burn tool is one of my very very least used tools, but it's useful every now and then, but I know for a fact it wouldn't make the sig any lighter. :D

167862[/snapback]

...then why would you "ditto on that"?

The background is not exciting. I would have used a font that stands out in this one, and I can't tell what the render is/is doing.

Personally, I think the background should be a dark brownish/orangish/rusty metallic color...green just doesn't seem to fit. The text is also a bit bland, and doesn't quite stick out enough..And what are you guys talking about?! The Dodge, Burn, and Sponge tools are the best! I use 'em constantly on my textures...>>

definitely not bad. background looks cool, the blending on the render is nice. the only thing i can think of is to try and make the color of the background match the render more. the green you are using doesnt match as much as it could. other than that it looks very nice.