xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychochicken

Outwar a web-based massive multi

any1 play that game? Outwar.com is a web-based massive multiplayer game.. it's good to play when u are really bored! it's really hard to explain how to play it u just have to see it urself.. make a character and tell me what u think..

It looks fun but i not going to register i have to put 2 much personal info i don't rly like putting my personal info on the net lol like home address or phone # and stuff like that

Outwar.. I despise that game!!First of all, in 2001 people spammed all this click here to support my outwar stuff... ALL THE TIME. On diablo2, outwar links. On WC3, Outwar... People even tricked others to go to the outwar website. Infact, it was just complete nonsense! Constant spamming in the chat rooms, email spamming. Worst year for online gamers on Diablo2.. especially if you used the Battle.net forum boards.Second of all, it's just stupid. No point in playing it, and only losers play it. Sorry, but the people I met IRL who play it are... yeah..If you want to play this game, DONT PLAY IT. It's a below satisfactory game!~Darker333