xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kremit

Do You Paintball?

Do you paintball? if so... what gun do you use? what would you rate your gun? and where do you live...?personally i have a...cobalt proto matrixcustom sniper II red to black fade pump stockwould rate matrix a 10/10sniper II a ... 9/10 (if it wasnt a pump it would own) but the reason its pump is to make me a better playa...and i live in So cal california (sandiego)

Notice from Johnny:
Use a more descriptive title next time.
Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moving to Sports section.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

well may i know what is this paintballing.....i actually dont know about it...is it a game or what?

My cousin let me use a handgun for a week a couple years ago. Soon, I got bored and gave it back, even though he offered for me to keep it because I had become exhausted with shooting the same trees over and over again.Not until a couple years later I realized the fun I could've had with other people. Too bad I didn't keep the gun, although it would be crappy and old now.

Ive played paintball before. I actually played a couple weeks ago. I used to have a paintball gun of my own until it mysteriously stopped working. So when I go play now I have to rent a gun. Ive found that im pretty good at paintball, as I usually win when we play. But when I get shot its always at close range b/c I always go all out and attack the other players heavily, so if you survive the attack its pretty easy to sneek around me and give me a nice big bruise. Do you guys get bruises when you play?

I paintball! It's fun an blah.. Anyway, I don't know what gun I'm using, I don't really care.. That's because I go paintball in some place far from my place and they just give me some gun don't have a clue what gun..