xisto Community
Frozen

Template For Graphics Crew My First Template As Well

Notice from Johnny:
Moving to templates section.
Hm...nice job Fro. I'd like to grab that PSD and makes some modifications myself, but it looks great so far. :D

Very nice Frozen. I like it, although I think the banner at the top should be a bit of a darker blue. I think that's my only complaint....9.5/10

what did u use to make it? :D

167689[/snapback]

Seeing as to how he has the .psd file and how this is in the photoshop forum, I'd say it's a pretty good chance that he used photoshop.

Lol just the image. Dont know how to do the rest.

167765[/snapback]

Ah. We're gonna need a coder before we can use it then...someone run on over to IPBG and grab one of those codemonkeys. :D

Not bad for your first, but the left area is empty. And by the looks of it, all you really needed to do was the banner, and maybe the smaller version for the SOTW. The rest can be done with HTML/CSS.

this is really good for first template, lol i dont even want to remember how my first template looked :DBut u could change color of that blue banner cuz it dosent look good with that red and black.

Well, I am staff at Authentic Effect and we have one great coder, Johnny you know him, his name is mhpy something like that. the only coder on the site, so we should try and persway him into coming here to help. for free :D

Well, I am staff at Authentic Effect and we have one great coder, Johnny you know him, his name is mhpy something like that. the only coder on the site, so we should try and persway him into coming here to help. for free :(

167841[/snapback]

I dunno that foo. :D

well i can slice the template did that for my first one you can take a look at the whole thing at xcitem.com, but slicing is trick business had to do some sacraficing of the images to all fit.also stroke the text so it can pop out a little more also work with the beveling tool as well you be surprised on what you can do with when working with templates.