xisto Community
fable_geddes

Need A Sig could someone

Suure! Give me the specs, render, color, theme of the sig, I'll be happy to make it for you, give me a day from the time you send me the info.

Kubi is nice enough to make you a sig, but in the future, please do not ask for sigs. Earn them. How? Post around in this forum a lot, so Brooks or Michael will surely see your posts. Then you'll get a sig.

Kubi is nice enough to make you a sig, but in the future, please do not ask for sigs. Earn them. How? Post around in this forum a lot, so Brooks or Michael will surely see your posts. Then you'll get a sig.

167637[/snapback]

Nah...sig requests are fine and all, but -gift- requests are a different story. I know it doesn't seem like much of a difference, but a gift is a sig someone makes -for- someone else, whereas a requested sig is just making a sig because someone asked.

I dunno...it makes sense in my head. :D

Nah...sig requests are fine and all, but -gift- requests are a different story. I know it doesn't seem like much of a difference, but a gift is a sig someone makes -for- someone else, whereas a requested sig is just making a sig because someone asked.

I dunno...it makes sense in my head.  :D

167645[/snapback]

Does it mean we can still ask for sigs? I'm confused. :(

Does it mean we can still ask for sigs? I'm confused. :D

167864[/snapback]

Yep. Just try to avoid the word gift. It kinda defeats the purpose. :(

like they all said requesting a sig is different from getting a gift sig, cuz a gift sig is what someone earns so but also next time just pm the person who you want to make a sig for you.