xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Bob

Gaming Consoles Overated? What do you think?

I was just thinking back in the good old days lwhen the ps1 first came out. It was like $600. Would people still pay that much today?Then ps2, $700. I think that these gaming consoles are a little bit overated when they first are released.

what do you mean by overrated? :D If you mean, ps1 was $600 when first launched and ps2 was $700 when first come, it doesn't have to be overrated. It can be when ps1 launched the technology was expensive by that time, thankfully ps2 born in more advance tech, so the price is a bit pressed.

From the original NES, to Sega, Super Nintendo, N64, and finally GameCube, I have had my share of consoles and games. I used to love playing console games, but since I got a computer I realized that games are much better on a proper machine. I don't see why one should buy a console when there are plenty of good games available on computers that can offer a lot more than consoles. But it is true that since consoles are designed specifically for games, there are a lot more to choose from when going with a console.