xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inty

How Many Consoles Do You Own?

How Many Consoles Do You Own?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm the lucky owner of a 'PS ONE' - console. I used to have a lot of pleasure playing it. But now it became outmoded because of the introduction of ps2-consoles and equivalents.. And I also don't buy new games because they are too expensive, aren't they? greetz

I useto have to have all of the latest consoles ever since I was a child until I went to college. When I was in highschool my playstation and 64 took all my attention and my homework was just ignored. So when i first went to college, it was a wise decision to never buy anymore consoles or even bring the ones i had. I became less dependant on games though which was good. My boyfriend however is still getting all the latest consoles and it's because I'm buying them for him as gifts. I'm kinda making myself an excuse to by them I guess :) He owns let's see. . .around 10

I own 13 consoles myself. I was curious as to how many everyone else owns. If you have a list of your game collection, list it here.
My Gaming Collection

Jesus Man :D , how could you possibly own 13 consoles!? I can't even name that many without flipping to Google :) ....but personally I have 2 PS2s, and 2 XBOXs. The sequels of them inherited by myself after my brother moved out :D ...im still in shock though...13.... :)

13 !!! I have more than you I have 1 1/2 I don't know if a broken one counts...Infact !!! I don't think I have any

So hard to name them all. Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Super Nintendo, Atari 2600, Dreamcast, n64, gamecube, xbox, and ps2. You can call me the gaming god if you want.... or just a huge nerd.

My 13 consoles are a result of a lifetime raised on gaming. When you've been getting a new console for holidays almost every year for a LONG time , they tend to stack up. Some people like to trade their old consoles in for cash towards new ones, I kept mine. :)

the idea that any1 could own more than 8 consoles 2 me is unfathomable.... i have previously owned 2, but i game them away, i like pc games way more......i h8 the controls on consoles.....btw, i voted "0"

bah, all of the consoles mentioned in this thread put together can't beat my commodore 64 clone :)Seriously though, apart from being much cheaper, I don't know why anyone with a PC would ever get a console...