xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

15 Disney Roller Coaster Riders Treated For Injuri

15 Disney Roller Coaster Riders Treated For Injuries

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Emergency crews treated 15 riders injured on a roller coaster Friday evening at Disney's California Adventure Park.Fire crews, ambulances and other emergency vehicles were at the California Screamin' ride, which features a 108-foot drop. Crews received the report at about 6:40 p.m.

Scary...

This is very scary for many people are being hospitalized. This is not a month for Disney Theme Parks for us other things has happen with Misison Space, SPace Mountain, Twlight Zone Tower or Terror, and ect. Disney needs to start shaping up again.

Notice from snlildude87:
Posts merged

WOW, you would never think this to come out of Disneyland! They had such a good record. As you said, it is pretty scary and they do need to shape up again, to gain that record back!

Its terrible. I hold them a good amount at blame though, Ive seen them let little kids several inches under the height requirements onto rides like Space Mountain. Even if the riders where all tall enough I still think Disney needs to start taking more precaution with their rides. They seem to think they are above safety in most places, they really do skip around when it comes to safety.

Damn, and some people wonder why I never really liked rides like coasters..n such...*twitch*That thing about the 4 year old boy breaking his finger/losing part of his thumb...ouch, I'm 14 and that would hurt like hell for me, so for a 4 year old..ouch.And the others are scary too, I agree Disney should be more careful and take more precautions with this stuff.

I'm not a fan of rides, rollercoasters, myself; and events like these futher secure my decision not to be a fan of these rides.I still feel sorry for the less fortunates who face injuries tough. My best wishes go to them. Of course, Disney needs to take precautions. If you are going to provide services, you have to be responsible.

I do believe that disney gave everyone free passes to the parks or even a lifetime park? Well, when i was at WDW last week someone died in the Typhoon Lagon's Wave Pool which those waves are huge. Trust me when i say they are tough. The Waves go up to like 10 feet and by the time is finishes it is moving still like 25mph!Disney doesn't get that much bad records though because they are so popular and they have a accident it becomes bid news but what happen on Califorinia Screamin i do believe disney has to shape up.Also for all who don't disney also had a injury with this kid with his fingers broken and a kid i think almost dround in a WDW pool, mission space, space mountain, and even pirates of the carribean?So i think disney still is great a park but these injuries and deaths are starting to accur more freqenly. So disney might have to shape up to still be called the safetest parks in the world.