xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unicornrose

Vampire Type Game

A friend of mine came across this game and when you get other people to visit your link and they sign up you sire them and get 10 pints of blood. Anyway its a text based game. You can move among squares and you get one action point every half hour. You can pull pints from other vampires or from humans. You get money from humans. I have not been playing long so I don't know all the details. There is a chat room too. If you want to join or check it out click Here!

I've been there before. It's a pretty fun game, although it's all text-based. I remember getting robbed, but then i found a bank and put all the money in there, that i took from my "victims".

A friend of mine came across this game and when you get other people to visit your link and they sign up you sire them and get 10 pints of blood.  Anyway its a text based game.  You can move among squares and you get one action point every half hour.  You can pull pints from other vampires or from humans.  You get money from humans.  I have not been playing long so I don't know all the details.    There is a chat room too.  If you want to join or check it out click Here!

167090[/snapback]

I remember that game. As with most of my games, I played it until I had so many moves and so little to do that I got bored and left. I joined a clan and everything (they still e-mail me for no reason ><)

i love this game because i have played one version of this game since 1998 and i enjoyed playing it ......the graphic is too good and the game play is nice too ....i love this kind of games too muc and i enjoy playing them....thank a lot... :huh: