xisto Community
Tseng

Phantasy Star Universe The new edition to the sega franchise

Anyone who has heard of Phantasy Star Online knows how awesome the series is...we now after years of waiting the company who started it all, Sega, has decided to create an all new MMORPG. The game is titled Phantasy Star Universe and will be a PS2 only game. The game sports awesome graphics on par with most Xbox titles(and thats pretty damn good if you ask me). Below are some screens I picked up from the official japanese site.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Or veiw a video here: IGN Video#1

This game promises to offer not only the best online expeirince but also a completely seperate offline version, complete with an awesome storyline and multiple characters to play as. But talking about it isn't enough to really see what this game is all about I suggest you watch the video titled E3 trailer(link above). Well thats all for now. Also feel free to save my sig I created using spites and graphics from the site.

I will have that game. I MUST have that game. PSO/U is like, my favorite game series, EVER.I'm gonna need to pick up a PS2 first though... :D

Lol...yeah PSo is frickin awesome, I've been playing since the PSO franchise started on the Dreamcast. And my favorite part about the new game is that PSU is now going to offer a single-player mode with a STORYLINE!!! That is gonna rock....oh and if you plan to buy a PS2 I suggest you buy the new slim ps2 because it has Playstaion Online built in whereas you must pay 40 extra bucks to get it for the orignal model.