xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

London Bombers Arrested! Link to news site

Yes, intelligence set up is not that bad in any countries, especially in the western countries. But usually they come to know only after everything, almost everything has happened, it was difficult to convict before they eventually did it, this is the irony. However, whether they catch two, three bombers or not, now it seems that there are thousands of them prepared to do this kind of act as something holy and good for their soul. And arresting them brings relief to many of us, but the root may never be rooted out which I'm so much concern about.

i dont understand why any1 would kill innocent people just for no reason.. i'm a muslim and i know the quran but it doesnt ever mention anything about killing innocent people even if they dont believe in islam! this is very humiliating to all muslims around the world and it doesnt follow the islamic ways at all.. the Islam in arabic in arabic actually is derrived from the arabic word "salam" which means peace.. I guess brainwashing is true.. you tell someone if u blow urself up or kill a bunch of people then you will go to heaven!! wow this is crazy...

you get extremists in all religious groups .... it's not particular to Islam .... I've read some literature by far right Christian groups that is appalling ....

I feel really sorry for Muslims at the moment as they may be judged as supporters of extremists, just because they share the same religion ....

but anybody who has any sense would know that the actions of Islamic Fundamentalists are not true representations of the majority of Muslims, who are peace loving, ordinary citizens ....

Posted Image