xisto Community
aaronajimal

Tornadoes,terrorism? Terrorism And Now A Tornado

What IS Happening To BirminghamThis Week Theres Been About 4 Raids By Armed Police And 1 Major Raid Were A Tazer Was Involved About 1 Mile Away From My House.But The Police Saved London From Another Bombing . And Then the Next Day We Have Tornado!!A Tornado But Watching The News (BBC News ) They Say It Happens In The UK 30 Times A Year!! Mostly In UnInhabited Areas So Not Musc Damage CausedBut The Whole Of The UK Is In its Dark Ages.All The Bomb Attacks Started From Tony Blair Despite The British Public Saying No HE Followed President Bush And Went To War In Afghanistan,And Then Iraq! :( I Am Shocked TO Think That Mr Blair Completely Ignored The Majority Of The Public And Also Shocked That he won The general election :D:(

Hmm, I had no idea that tornadoes occured in the U.K. That's something new and quite shocking to me. I actually just got back from London 4 days ago. Despite the terrorist attacks that have recently been occuring in the city as of late, the people really seem calm and are not letting the terrorists stop their lives. I really admire that and must congratulate the British people for not letting the terrorists get want the want.

hmm that is interesting that tornados do happen due to fact that its mostly cool over there and the rain as well. always learning something new about hte weather system.

A Tornado But Watching The News (BBC News ) They Say It Happens In The UK 30 Times A Year!! Mostly In UnInhabited Areas So Not Musc Damage Caused

But The Whole Of The UK Is In its Dark Ages.

166956[/snapback]

Im just wondering if tornado can be created by a human kind to bring fate to anyone? or lets say the terrorist used the tornado in their terrorist attack? I heard that some terrorist groups used animals to spread virus that transfer the virus from animal into human. the article said that it was the act of terrorist. Terrorist used animal as part of their operations, if they can used animals is there any possibilities that the terrorist can created an artificial tornado to destroy their enemies?

wow, just thinking it could be possible or what? ;)