xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawid

Nokia 2600 A brief discussion of the Nokia 2600

I just got this new Nokia 2600 with my new phone contract. Its quite a handy thing, but it doesn?t have anything on the 6610, the one I had before this. Am I being too fussy though? Because although the 6610 could receive photos, it couldn?t take them and I wasn?t prepared to buy the camera attachment, but the 2600 cant take or receive photos. Traditionally though phone photos are not that good, unless you have something like the new Samsung D500, which is too smart for me. I would probably lose it before Id done anything useful with it. I suppose for my purposes all I really use it for is messaging and waking up, with the odd reminder thrown in there, so this 2600 is all I really need. Do any of you guys have a 2600? Or have any of you had one then upgraded/progressed to another model? It is quite robust though, and you don?t really have to worry about dropping it. Id really like to hear what you guys have to say.

I used to use this phone. :(The bad thing I don't like about this phone are:1. Can't send MMS2. Lack of connectivity to PC/Net by cable of any other means, In other word no GPRS/WAP3. Speaker phone volume is bit low than other nokia models4. No picture gallery, can't be added new.But instead of the negative, this phone also have a lot of thing to be proud of, first it's smart look *so eye catching*, call screening *avoid call and sms from particular number*, spreadsheet, reception, battery life and top of all the price is friendly. :D

Well this is a phone that I really do not like. I don't even like Nokia phone anymore. All the Nokias that I have had in the past have always caused me a lot of problems. So I gave up on them.At the moment I have a Siemens A65 phone, which is not causing me any problems and have pictures and MMS and poly ringtones and everything on it.