xisto Community
vusay

Who's Your Favorite Game Character?

Hi, to help me with my game I need to know something:

Who's your favaourite game charachter?

It could be anyone from Sonic to, I don't know, that Scottish guy off Toca Race Drier whoever he is. If you could, tell me why please. I need to make a really cool character who eeryone likes. IF anyone knows of the old PS1 game 'Speed freaks', I want a guy a bit like Tempest. Cheers.

my fav. game hero is LAW of the game tekken.tekken is really cool game and i always take LAW as my player.I love MARIO as well...he is so cute and is a fun filled game as well.

My favourite game character would have to be the fantastic Duke Nukem. I remember playing that game as a kid and absolutely loving his character. He's rough and tough and is impecible at getting the job done. I really wish they'd come out with another Duke already, I've been hearing about Duke Nukem forever since 1997! Can you believe it! You could even pre order the game off of a lot online merchants at one stage! Unbelievable!

definiently LINK from the legend of Zelda series... not only is it the best game in the world, it has the BEST character....... who knows what link will pull out of his bag of tricks?It could be a bomb, a boomerang, a magic spring-loaded hookshot, or maybe some insane majic power (like the big fire ball, in Ocarina of Time)Occasionally Link transforms, from a boy into a Man (and gets a whole new set of badass weapons... or sometimes he turns into magic creatures, each imbued with different abilities.And then theres the ocarina!...Link has musical talent!His songs on the ocarina can create strange reactions from the world around him... they give him special powers, ward off enemys and even transport him to far-off lands.BrilliantYAY NINTENDOPdrive

I guess mine would have to be Vergil from Devil May Cry 3. He's unstoppable with that yamato, let alone with the beowulf.

My favorite character from a game would have to be Revan from KotOR. He is a powerful character and has a complex personality/ plot line. He is both fun and easy to play in the game.

One of my favorite character would have to be Jester. One of the SEALS from SOCOM and SOCOM II. I like being one man controling the missions of four. And I can decide to lead them to death if I so choose. I like the feel of power being able to tell them to do many different things. For example, I can tell them to....Fire At Will, Hold Fire, Deploy Frags/Flashbangs, Cover Area, Clear Area, etc.... I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOCOM 3 and the PlayStation 3 to come out!!!! :D I'm sure SOCOM 3 will be better I already know that there is a new layout, you can drive or ride in cars, you can drive or ride in boats, And obviously there are many new maps!!!!! My other favorite is ______ . IF U WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS CHARACTER. I'LL BE POSTING ABOUT HIM/HER/IT IN TWO(2) DAYS.

ha my favorite game character would be luigi. MY FAVORITE

169498[/snapback]

Why is your favorite character Luigi?

Is it cause he is Green?

Cause he is Brothers with Mario?

Cause he is Italian?

??????

I have many, MANY favorite video game characters. Of course, one of my childhood favorites is mario. I also thought link was awesome when I was younger, and I still love all the nintendo characters. Games like Super smash brothers own :D . I also like The main characters in the Quake series, even though they really didn't have names. Well, in Quake 4 the guy has a name, Matthew Kane I think it is. Actually, he is the same hero as in Quake 2... so... yeah. I actually like alot of the platforming game characters like Rayman and Crash bandicoot. Many characters from the games I played when I was younger. But, I love alot of the generic characters, especially the ones in FPS games like Half Life or Counter Strike.